Perks & Cool Stuff
While we promote a professional work environment, we also think work should be a source of happiness.
- competitive pay
- 100% company-paid medical and dental benefits (50% dependent coverage!)
- health savings account (HSA) plan with a generous company contribution
- 401(k) plan with company match
- company-sponsored life insurance policy
- tuition and professional development reimbursement
- generous paid time off
- charity events
- team building events
- a killer company social calendar
- an award-winning culture and work environment
- FOFO up to the rafters, and perhaps most important,
- great people who believe in what we do and what we’re all about
Opportunities for Fun
We also have spectacular annual parties, and spontaneous events that happen when you expect them least but need them most. Past activities have included:
- Spring training games
- Salt River tubing
- “Free lunch Fridays”
- Family social events
- Halloween contests
Whether you join us as an intern or a seasoned claims adjuster, Ashton Tiffany has great opportunities for personal and professional development. For example, we provide a reimbursement program for employees who seek job- or profession-related education and training. So, if you want to improve your overall performance at work, gain additional professional knowledge, or upgrade your contribution to a particular team or project, we support you in that—and put our money where our mouth is.
If you’re interested, we’ll also help you plan your career with our company, and make sure you’re meeting mutually agreed-upon goals and performance measures. We’ve got special leadership development programs, too, for up-and-comers.
A Commitment to Getting Better, Forever
We make time every year—on planned occasions, and whenever there’s a need—to think about how we can create a better work experience. Join us, and you won’t just enjoy the greatness of this place, you’ll have a voice in what we’re building.
Want some FOFO in your life?
Find the available opportunity that’s right for you, and submit your resume for consideration.
Our Open Opportunities